You can buy as much or as little as you need, so you can experiment with new products without fear of commitment kicking in. Just keep your fingers out of the bins!
Why shop in bulk?
- Bins are replenished often, so ingredients are super fresh.
- You can buy as much or as little as you need, so you can experiment with new products without getting stuck with something you don't like.
- There's much less wasteful packaging.
- Many of our bulk offerings are organically grown.
- You save money because you're not paying for the fancy labels.
What can I buy in bulk?
All kinds of things: rice, grains, flours, pasta, soup mixes, beans, cereals, trail mixes, nut butters, sweeteners, dried fruits, nuts and seeds. And don't forget snacks and treats.
We also have bulk herbs, spices, salts and peppercorns. Look for bulk teas and coffee too. If you don't see them with the other bulk items, just ask a team member for directions.
How To Shop In Bulk
Fill the bag or container (we provide these) with the amount you want.
Write down the number you see on the bin — aka the PLU number — on a twist tie or label to place on the bag or container.
Check out as usual — the cashier will weigh and price your purchases.*