We believe that compostable bioplastic typically made from plant matter like vegetable starch, cane sugar, cellulose (wood fibers) and lactic acid, are the solution to many of the problems related to petroleum-based plastics. Polylactic Acid (PLA) is a bioplastic generally derived from animal-feed corn that can be used for a myriad of different purposes.
- Length: 310 Width: 70x2 24my
- 100% compostable bag made of 100% corn starch
- OK COMPOST HOME, OK COMPOST INDUSTRIAL certification and the United States BPI COMPOSTABLE certification.
- Fully compostable 180 days to water, CO2.
- Superior puncture, tear and heat below 50º
- Maximum load bearing is 5 to 8 kg.