Hand Crafted & Hand Poured from Malaysia
Accentuated by citrus notes, and smoothening out to a peppery and crisp woody profile, Theos radiates both intensity and complexity which each whiff.
- SPILL PROOF - Contains no liquids, which means no leaks.
- COMPACT & CONVENIENT - Fits in your pocket; smaller than conventional perfume bottles.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Contains natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Vitamin E oil, and no alcohol.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY - Portable and convenient, our colognes can be brought on board flights during travel.
- EASY APPLICATION - Click open the tin, scoop a dollop of our cologne and apply it to the pulse points namely your wrists and behind your ears.
What is Solid Cologne?
Think of solid colognes as just a solid form of a perfume or cologne that you know and love. We make them solid for the purpose of being portable and convenient to bring around with you literally anywhere. It has the great smell to keep you fresh and feeling great, minus the weight and the bulky size of those glass bottles they traditionally come in.
What are the ingredients you use?
We keep our solid colognes as natural as possible, using only natural beeswax, sweet almond oil, and shea butter as the medium for the fragrance. On top of that, we include Vitamin E oil, so not only are you smelling great, but your skin is moisturized too!How do I apply a solid cologne?
Applying a solid cologne is easy as 1, 2, 3, and that's a big reason why we at Alwis & Xavier love this format of a cologne. Just click open the tin with your fingers, swipe or scoop out the cologne depending on how much you want to apply, and apply it to the pulse points like the neck, arms, and wrists.
The warmth of your skin will help activate the solid cologne and strengthen the scent and its projection, that keeps you smelling great throughout the day.How long can it last?
Our solid colognes can last generally for 3-5 hours per application. The best part is they're portable so just reapply if you need to!How should I store it?
It's advisable to keep your solid cologne in a cooler temperature such as indoors. Avoid very moist areas like the bathroom, and keep away from extreme heat.What is its shelf life?
Alwis & Xavier solid colognes typically last for over a year as we include a bunch of natural ingredients in them. Be sure to follow the instructions on the best way to store them so they last and perform better.