Workshop: Composting for all - with Hong Kong Community Composting
Spend an evening with Hong Kong Community Composting (HKCC) to learn all about composting options in Hong Kong. They will teach you simple solutions for your home, whether you have a balcony, rooftop, or a small indoor space.
Do some fun hands-on learning in the beautiful space at Edgar. You can even bring your own food scraps to the events (please cut into smaller chunks.. you can start saving now and freeze them).
HKCC will also include an Introduction to their Community Composting drop-off bins in case you are time-crunched and need a simple solution.
Hosted by: Hong Kong Community Composting
Date: 27th March, 2019 (Wednesday)
Venue : Edgar YP17 Pop Up
Location : 1/F, 17 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay (MTR Exit F1)
Ticket : HK$150/pax including complimentary drinks and snacks
Suitable for 5 years or above
1. The workshop is conducted in English.
2. Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. No refund or make-up lesson will be arranged due to absence of the participants for any reason.
4. If the activity is cancelled according to the following “Bad weather arrangements”, Edgar Limited will refund or arrange for a rescheduled session.
5. If the individual cannot participate in the alternative session, Edgar Limited will deduct an administrative fee and refund 80% of the application fee.
Edgar Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.
Bad weather arrangements:
1. When Tropical Cyclone Signal No.3 or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal is in force, all events will continue to be held as scheduled, unless otherwise announced by Edgar Limited.
2. When Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Signal is in force 3 hours before the event has started, the event will be cancelled.