Furoshiki Workshop: Sustainable & Creative Wrapping
Discover a fun, creative and eco friendly Japanese art to wrap and carry almost everything: the Furoshiki. You will never look at a square of fabric in the same way!
You will learn how to use a square of fabric in a dozen different way : to wrap a gift, books, bottles, cover a tissue box and also make different kind of bag ! And you will also know more about the history of this ancient Japanese Art.
Co-hosted with: My little baluchon
Date: 27th April, 2019 (Saturday)
Venue : Edgar YP17 Pop Up
Location : 1/F, 17 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay (MTR Exit F1)
Ticket : HK$200/pax including a Furoshiki (90cm x 90cm)
Suitable for 7 years or above
1. The workshop is conducted in English/ French.
2. Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. No refund or make-up lesson will be arranged due to absence of the participants for any reason.
4. If the activity is cancelled according to the following “Bad weather arrangements”, Edgar Limited will refund or arrange for a rescheduled session.
5. If the individual cannot participate in the alternative session, Edgar Limited will deduct an administrative fee and refund 80% of the application fee.
Edgar Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.
Bad weather arrangements:
1. When Tropical Cyclone Signal No.3 or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal is in force, all events will continue to be held as scheduled, unless otherwise announced by Edgar Limited.
2. When Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Signal is in force 3 hours before the event has started, the event will be cancelled.