Talk: Living a Zero Waste Life by Fanny Moritz
Do you think that waste-free living is about living a life without comfort? That having a more environment-friendly lifestyle is time-consuming? Or that changing habits is for hippies and hut-lovers? Well, think twice! Even better: join us on Tuesday, 23rd April, 2019!
During her positive and guilt-free talk, Fanny Moritz brings concrete solutions on how everyone can reduce their daily waste. Recycling is one solution, that’s for sure. But there is much more to do in the first place. For instance? Well, applying 5R rules can help reduce our bins by 90%. And everyone can also minimize their waste at work or even when travelling.
To keep things short, the zero waste lifestyle is not just about making the world a better place. Following the Zero Waste approach will also improve your health and make you save time and money.
Interested? Curious? Register for this talk!
Date: 23rd April, 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 7pm - 8pm
Venue: Edgar 100 Days of S.0.W Pop Up Shop
Location: 1/F, 17 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay (MTR Exit F1)
*All proceeds will go to charity.
Fanny Moritz is a Public Speaker and passionate French entrepreneur focused on helping people start a Zero Waste lifestyle.
In 2016, Fanny launches the platform NO!W No Waste which regroups all the Zero Waste essentials you need to reduce your daily waste / all the reusable options that you need to avoid disposable and single-use plastic.
Two years later, convinced by the fact that we are facing a real emergency, she decided to fear up and get her message to the next level. She now focuses on giving Zero Waste talks, between Asia and Europe, to encourage more people to switch to this lifestyle. And you, where do you stand exactly.
More info about her: www.fannymoritz.com
1. The panel is conducted in English.
2. Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. No refund or make-up lesson will be arranged due to absence of the participants for any reason.
4. If the activity is cancelled according to the following “Bad weather arrangements”, Edgar Limited will refund or arrange for a rescheduled session.
5. If the individual cannot participate in the alternative session, Edgar Limited will deduct an administrative fee and refund 80% of the application fee. (if applicable)
Edgar Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.
Bad weather arrangements:
1. When Tropical Cyclone Signal No.3 or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal is in force, all events will continue to be held as scheduled, unless otherwise announced by Edgar Limited.
2. When Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Signal is in force 3 hours before the event has started, the event will be cancelled.