Corporate Talk: Living a Zero Waste Life by Fanny Moritz & Raphaël De Ry
You are feeling concerned about the issues our world is facing but don’t know how to encourage your employees? This talk is for you!
During this conference, Fanny & Raphaël will bring you concrete solutions on how you could reduce your waste as an individual but also as a company.
- 5R rules (Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot)
- How to avoid compulsive purchases
- Common misconceptions
- How to reduce the waste in your company?
The talk will be followed by a Q&A to be sure we answer all your questions.
Interested? Register for this talk!
Date: 15 May, 2019 (Wednesday)
Time: 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Venue: Edgar 100 Days of S.0.W Pop Up Shop
Location: 1/F, 17 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay (MTR Exit F1)
Fanny Moritz is a Zero Waste advocate, public speaker and entrepreneur.
NO!W No Waste was founded in 2016 and is a platform that brings together all of the Zero Waste essentials that you need to reduce your daily waste. Items include; eco friendly sustainable products and reusable items that can help cut down on disposable, single use plastics.
After coming to the realisation that simply offering reusable alternatives was not enough (also very important), Fanny set about organising educational talks for companies, organisations and individuals to educate them on the sustainability crisis that we are facing.
Fanny has now educated at over 40 events for companies such as UBS, Mandarin Oriental, Carrefour and WWF in both Asia and Europe.
More info about her: www.fannymoritz.com
Raphaël De Ry is the founder of Edgar. Edgar's first bulk and plastic-free concept was founded in 2016.
Edgar started with a package-free retail concept providing a wide range of organic food (nuts, grains, seeds, pasta, chocolates…) and plastic-free eco products (eco-friendly straws, reusable products, beeswax cloth, containers, soap bars, etc). Our goods are responsibly sourced and fair-trade when possible. From customers and corporate request, educative training and consulting services were added to foster positive environmental practices.
1. The panel is conducted in English.
2. Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. No refund or make-up lesson will be arranged due to absence of the participants for any reason.
4. If the activity is cancelled according to the following “Bad weather arrangements”, Edgar Limited will refund or arrange for a rescheduled session.
5. If the individual cannot participate in the alternative session, Edgar Limited will deduct an administrative fee and refund 80% of the application fee. (if applicable)
Edgar Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.
Bad weather arrangements:
1. When Tropical Cyclone Signal No.3 or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal is in force, all events will continue to be held as scheduled, unless otherwise announced by Edgar Limited.
2. When Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Signal is in force 3 hours before the event has started, the event will be cancelled.